Proper hair care for chemotherapy or for very intense hair loss
What is Thymuskin
The name was given to the product 30 years ago by the research group in Heidelberg University while studying the thymus gland and the effects of thymus peptides in cancer, autoimmune and dermatological diseases, anemia, herpes zoster, genital lichen sclerosus, alopecia and strengthening of the immune system.
The Thymuskin Forte Set dermatologic system consists of the specialized Forte Shampoo and the unique Forte Serum. It is suitable for treatment against heir loss through chemotherapy and has no side effects.
is one of the most frightening situations for men and women that is also encountered at younger ages. The most common questions that come to mind when the first symptoms of hair loss are noticed are:
Universities and clinics where Thymuskin studies have been carried out
Usage manual Thymuskin forte Set
Ideally, begin using 4 weeks before first chemotherapy. Wash your hair as usual, but no less than twice per week. Apply Forte Serum once every day.
Wash your hair as usual, but no less than twice per week. Apply Forte Serum twice per day (morning-night).
Bathe at your usual frequency, but not less than twice a week. Apply Thymuskin forte Serum twice daily (morning-evening) for the next 8 weeks. Then reduce the use of Forte Serum to once a day until your hair has regained its normal structure.
* The combined use with cryocasp devices has been studied and it has been observed that it greatly increases their effectiveness.
2 Steps Therapy
1. Wash your hair with Thymuskin Forte Shampoo using warm water.
2. Apply soft massage and let it on to take effect for a couple of minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
4. Dry your hair as usual (preferably using only a dry towel).
1. Part your hair.
2. Apply the serum into the scalp.
3. Apply soft massage to cover all areas.
4. Style your hair without using a dryer.
5. Use Forte Serum daily